10 October 2011

PULL AND BEAR

Weeeee, SHOPPING DAY TODAY!!!
Went to One Utama again with my boyf after my account tuition.
Hmm.. actually the tuition class was until 12pm but I went back earlier at 11am =P


We went to Dragon-i directly once we arrived at One Utama because I was hungry
like hell. I didn't take my breakfast before going to tuition =(
After having our brunch, we visited PULL AND BEAR, the clothing store we used to go.
I love their costume design, they are unique and elegant.


Boyf bought this belted trench from PULL AND BEAR which costs RM300++  
for our Taiwan trip on 25 Nov.


I bought a basic buttoned neck t-shirt and we got a free gift-bag =)
My next target is high-waist shorts, I have spotted it at TOPSHOP.


Boyf's mom gave a nipple-shaped necklace to me when she fetched us back from One Utama.
He said nipple-shaped necklace was meaningful to his mother therefore 
the necklace was custom-made for me 0.0
All I could do is to become a good home tutor for his little brother.


I'm currently learning Falling Slowly. 


but not as difficult as he was playing la. I'm still a newbie at playing guitar. I just started learning 
guitar from August but I practice guitar everyday. Practice makes perfect, right? xdd

Goshhhh.. I'm having Chemistry paper 3 on coming Wednesday 
but what am I doing right now? *May God bless me *




XOXO

1 comment:

  1. 我在twitter看到就觉得奇怪,为什么有这样吊坠的项链?!
    奶嘴!!! 难道没有别的更美了吗?? XDDDDDD
    但是我又不敢问 XDDD
    原来是有意思的哦~~~~~~~

    hmmmm not bad but im still anticipating your next change hahahahaha XDDD

    ReplyDelete