15 October 2011

My Happiest Moment

People say "Music is the heart of our soul". I absolutely agree.
When I play my guitar, all my problems and sorrow just disappears =)
Playing guitar always makes me feel relax, calm and HAPPY.

MUSIC definitely changed my life. I had always wanted to learn guitar since last year.
Eventually, I have the opportunity to learn guitar on August.
I listen to different genre of songs and become more hardworking than before since I learned guitar.


This was my happiest moment.
I felt happy and smiled from the bottom of my heart while I was playing my guitar.


I smiled brightly when I got my first guitar which I named it Netta.

Pictures express many words. I love photography because it helps us to preserve
happy memories that we wish could last forever.

Everyone, lets enjoy Happy Photography! Just shoot it! =D




I just throw myself in "Happy Photography" Contest :)

1 comment:

  1. sorry that I clicked "dislike" accidentally
    sorry~

    ReplyDelete