13 August 2011

1st Guitar Lesson


Attended my very first guitar lesson on Wednesday at YAMAHA, Tesco with my dear.
He learnt together with me also because he wanna become a versatile person XD

Our guitar teacher is a 19-year-old male who graduated from Chong Hwa Independent High School
but sorry that I have forgotten his name *teacher, please forgive me*
I think his name is either Ele or Ely(?). Yea, his name is kinda girlish.
but he is definitely a nice teacher with a good temper! =D

So, my every Wednesday will be more pleasant and different from usual.
Apart from learning guitar, I'll not neglect my study too. I promise.


And finally Li uploaded the picture of the guitar that we bought for Har Zai as his birthday present.


We bought a white acoustic guitar for Har Zai because he said he wanna become a prince charming XD


and this is our PRINCE CHARMING with his guitar!!! *clap clap clap* 
Hope you'll like your present and sing a song for us one day =)



Accompanied my sis to Desa Park City this afternoon and we visited 32℉.
I ordered a chocolate shave ice with m&m topping. It's quite nice and tasty.



Camwhored in the shop =P
Had a nice Saturday afternoon with my sis and thanks for treating me the chocolate shave ice.


That's all for this post. Gonna off laptop and get myself prepare to sleep now.
Bye, people :)




You're the best boyfriend  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment