9 October 2011

Sungha Jung

I'm totally attracted by a 15-year-old acoustic guitarist from South Korea.
Guess who is it? Yes, he is SUNGHA JUNG who is very popular in Korea even entire world.
I just can't stop myself from watching his video clips on YouTube.
He is super duber awesome! I wonder when will I become as expert as he is =P


And guess what? He is coming to Malaysia to have a concert on 4th December!!!
The concert will be held at UCSI South Wing Campus, for more info: CLICK



Tickets to Sungha Jung Live in KL concert are priced at RM83, RM103, and RM153 (ticket prices is
inclusive of RM3 ticketing fee) and are on sale now at all TGS outlets and TicketPro outlets.
There is an outlet of  The Guitar Store located at Kepong which is the nearest outlet from my house.


Who would like to go with me? =D
Oh my dearest boyf, would you go with me and purchase the ticket for me? xdd


That's all for this post. End with (Yiruma) Kiss the rain by Sungha Jung. Lets enjoy it =)


p/s: This video clip was recorded when Sungha Jung was 14 years old.




XOXO

2 comments:

  1. awesome kid right???!!!!
    hahahahaha i know sure got one day u will fall into him with me together punya XDDDDDDD~~~

    AND, FINALLY U CHANGED YOUR BLOG TEMPLATE. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!
    hahaha I must watch his video clips everyday now leh XD

    Yea, finally! btw, is it nice? =)

    ReplyDelete