21 October 2011

Sis Yvette's Birthday!

16 October 2011, Sunday
My beloved sister - Yvette's birthday!
*Phewwww* Finally I'm able to update my blog after I've been suffering in exam for 9 days.
And it's not over yet!! I still need to sit for 9 papers after 10-day-holiday *sad*


Sis Yvette in her new outfit and carried my satchel which I bought from PULL AND BEAR last time.
Captured this picture before she was going out with her friends for her birthday 
celebration on 14 October.





Baby and I bought this body lotion from ORIGINS for my sis and we got these samples.


ORIGINS Make A Different ;D

And we had family dinner without dad at D' Fortune Western Cuisine & Cafe.
This was my second visit to there. The first time was with GELY and Xuan =)


A small piece of paper inside my fortune cookie: 
The dream is within you 您的梦想就在您的身旁


Vegetarian Spaghetti as my dinner. It tasted not bad, the veggies were so fresh.





Sis Yvette with mom


My mom with me. 
I just don't know why I looked different in this photo =S


Birthday girl with me. Do we look alike? XD


I bought a piece of Blackforest cake from De Pastry for her too =D


Dear Sis Yvette, Happy Birthday to you! It's not just a year older, but a year better.
Thanks a lot for your caring and love, I do appreciate it :)


End the post with my "Happy Birthday" video for my sis.
I know it's quite funny la but anyway I just wanted to send my love to her 


Happy Holidays to everyone ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment