24 December 2010

The Christmas Present

My babe is already at Japan now. TT
He took a night flight to Japan with his family yesterday
for 8 days 6 nights trip.


Before going to airport, he gave me a Christmas present ^^

so cuteeee 

It is FORRERO ROCHER chocolate!!!

I thought I could not receive a Christmas present from him before
I really dont know he will prepare it for me.
Im so happy and touched =D
Thx babe ~

Yes, I love CHOCOLATE.
but I love HIM more 


Besides the chocolates, he also gave me a drum stick.

He brought another one to Japan. xD

He keep reminding me 1 day 1 chocolate only.
haha. I know, I promise you. =)
Im waiting for his present from Japan~


8 days 6 nights very looong time, huh?
This is the first time he left me for so long.
He never tried to leave me for so long.
I am sure I will miss him a lot. ><

He will come back from Japan on 30th December.

Time plss faster~

Mr Time, plsss hurry up to 30th December.
Im waiting waiting and waiting :)







I love you and I miss you 
``END

No comments:

Post a Comment