4 March 2011

Hello X10 Mini!

I have not updated my blog for a long time.
I'm quite lazy indeed  :)
I just want to share some pictures today.

Spaghetti cooked by babe's mom.

This is super duber niceeee!
I have eaten 3 plates and he has eaten 4 plates XD


My breakfast on last Sunday.

How I wish my breakfast would be like this every day ><


Hello X10 Mini!

I got my Xperia X10 Mini from my dear
I never asked him to buy and I had decided to buy it myself before.
I'm very surprised about it. All I can say is thank you and ILY.


Goodbye, my old phone.


2 March 2011

Had half-day-trip at Khay's house =D



Her collection of novels.

Had a good time with Khay and Xuan.



3 March 2011

Had Lei Cha as lunch with my dear
It was my first time to eat Lei Cha. 
Hmm...the taste not bad but I don't like.


My front hair long again ==

Captured by my sis.


I'm having exam on next Monday.
Time please faster, I want my H O L I D A Y !








Just the way you are 
``END

No comments:

Post a Comment