12 March 2011

My pretty Saturday.

Went to 1U with my mom this afternoon.

My blue outfit today =)

Love my outfit today so much 

@ SnJ, 1U

Sweet valentine wishes from couples.
And today had a fan autograph session of Anthony Neely!!!
I was so happy to see him (from far distance).
He is a nice perfect man =D


Focus on the big screen!!!

Focus on the big screen!!!

Beast

2PM

My mom bought a new phone for herself.
Red Sony Ericsson Zylo


After that, we bought a phone case.
My sis and my dear always ask me to change my phone case.
They said my phone case is absolutely not suit with my X10 Mini.

My old phone case also cute wat~

My new phone case.

Had McD's Sundae Chocolate before leaving 1U :)

Like it =D



I'm going to Time Square with my sis tomorrow
and will date with my dear on Monday *teehee*









Enjoy my holiday 
``END

No comments:

Post a Comment