26 December 2011

Monday's Morning

Yesterday was Christmas Day. I spent my day with boyf and his family at KLCC. First, we had our lunch at Sushi King. Actually we wanted to visit the PETROSAINS but unfortunately the tickets were all sold out yesterday. Then, we walked around and there were many sales but I didn't buy anything. Last, we bought Juice Works before going back home. 


Christmas decoration at KLCC

Today was public holiday therefore sis Yvette didn't work. We had our breakfast at Old Town, Jusco and we spent our Monday's morning at Starbucks. Sis Yvette read her novel while I was non-stop surfing LOOKBOOK. I found that LOOKBOOK was more interesting than FACEBOOK. FACEBOOK is getting bored, bored and bored recently.


Hot Mocha and Cranberries White Chocolate Frappucino 


The staff made the "love" for me.


LOL #like a boss 


Yay! -.- 

We leaved there about 1pm cause the weather outside was so hot. Well, school is reopening soon which means I have to wake up at 6am weekdays again! *sign* 
According to the law of attraction, we must have positive thinking. I believe that 2012 will be good and memorable to me cause I'll officially turn to SEVENTEEN next year! 



2012 is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment