5 December 2011

111204 Sungha Jung Live in Kuala Lumpur!

4 December 2011, Sunday

Guess what? I went to Sungha Jung's concert in Malaysia with boyf and Su Li yesterday.
I was so excited because I had this opportunity to witness him not through YouTube but face to face!
Thanks to my boyf for the ticket! ;D


We bought the highest price tickets, RM153 so that we could see him clearly from out seats.

Credit to THE GUITAR STORE facebook page
Sungha Jung arrived Kuala Lumpur in the morning. He looked so cute with his guitar in the picture.


I was so damn excited before going to the venue.
We reached UCSI South Wing about 5pm and we hurry rushed to the Recital Hall.
Fortunately, the show was haven start yet.


Finally, Sungha Jung was on stage!!! People were screaming when he opened the door and came in with his guitar. OMG He looked taller than I expected.


Watching live performance was definitely different with watching YouTube video.
The best word to describe his live performance: AWESOME!

Credit to THE GUITAR STORE facebook page.
He was also playing his ukulele. He played "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "Super Mario".
The concert ended at 6.15pm and there was an autograph session right after the concert.


Su Li and I bought the one and only Sungha Jung Live in KL T-shirt.
And we queued up to get his autograph. Many of them brought their guitar to get Sungha Jung's autograph.


I got his autograph on the T-shirt that I bought! =D


And the ticket too!

A close up picture of his autograph!
I took a photo with Sungha Jung but the photo was at boyf's camera!
When will I get the photo?!!  I really don't know =(

In a nutshell, the concert was nice and Sungha Jung is nice!
Thank you Sungha Jung for coming! Thanks for the great show yesterday! 
Please please come again next year, fans in Malaysia hope to see you again soon!

For more photos: HERE HERE


Last, share with you guys the song I love the most ♥


2 comments:

  1. I heard that Kelok also got went to this concert!
    You didn't saw him?? ;)

    ReplyDelete