21 December 2011

Shopaholic!

I had come back from Taiwan few weeks ago but I was just too busy and lazy to update my blog. Moreover I have become a shopaholic recently cause I was like non-stop shopping with boyf, friends and family. Most of the girls like shopping, isn't it?

12 December 2011, Monday
Boyf and I went to One Utama to watch Petaling Street Warriors. He had been asking me to accompany him to watch this movie since the day he watched the trailer of the movie lol. Thanks to sis Yvette for fetching us to One Utama =)


Outfit of the day #take 1


Outfit of the day #take 2


Petaling Street Warriors is a quite funny movie and Namewee is so cute in the movie!
Ended up with buy nothing but I had spent a good time with boyf :)


17 December 2011, Saturday
Had my first outing with friends since the holidays started. We went to Midvalley to visit the education fair.
And girls, us enjoyed our shopping day so much cause we bought quite a lot of things. I bought a nail polish from SKINFOOD, Liese Smooth Hair Cocktail from SASA, a top from BERSHKA and one more top from COTTON ON.


Outfit of the day.
My very first time to wear long jeans to hang out with friends.


Christmas decoration #take 1


Christmas decoration #take 2


Random shot of boyf's and my legs.


These are what I got from education fair.


Recommended by En
It is very effective to smoothen out the tangles of  hair and I can run my fingers through easily now.
What are you waiting for? Go and get yourself one at SASA now! =D


18 December 2011, Sunday
My leg was awfully tired but I still had to go shopping with my family as I had promised them. 
I bought 30 small exercise books, 5 long exercise books and some stationery that I need to use when school reopened next year but mom paid for me, thanks mom!! 
I just fancied a bag at ZARA but I had no money to buy it! But my mom bought it and she said share with me! Awww Mom~ thank you so much!! 


Sis Yvette was the one who bought the most many things among us, look at how many did she buy? =P
Enjoyed my shopping day with family though my legs felt numb and my toes ached.


People, Santa Clause is coming to town soon! 2011 is going to end and 2012 is coming also.
I will be a Form 5 student next year, hope 2012 will be good to me!
Everyone please enjoy the not-too-long holidays left! =)




Will blog about Taiwan trip on my next post, Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment