1 January 2012

Happy New Year! #2012

Today is the first day of a brand new year 2012! Did you all enjoy your #LastDayOf2011?  I didn't go for countdown but I wish I could celebrate with friends in another time. Although I didn't go out last night but I went to One Utama with boyf in the afternoon to have his hair cut.



Yes, as you all can see, he cut his bangs! I had been waiting for him to finish his hair cut for almost 2 hours! -.- I was so patient lol XD
Yesterday was 31st of December and guess what? There was 31% discount(for handpack only) at Baskin Robbins. Many people were queuing in front of Baskin Robbins including me =P



After that, we went back home about 5pm. That's all about my #LastDayOf2011  =)

2011 was a memorable year to me. I would never forget all the happy memories with you all. Thanks to those who always treat me good. Lets make this year amazing! Forget about the sadness in 2011 and enjoy 2012 with smile!


Happy New Year Everyone! :D


A brand new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment