24 December 2011

111224 Christmas Eve ♡

Good Morning people! The weather is quite cold outside and it is a good weather to people who love to sleep, so do you still lay on your bed? I said I would blog about Taiwan trip on this post but sorry guys I'm not gonna blog about Taiwan trip today=( I promise I'll update it before 2011 ends for sure!


Forgot to upload this photo on my previous post. I found a clothing shop in Jusco, One Utama that sold clothes which were all imported from KOREA and the shop sign was so beautiful and unique. I'll visit the shop again for sure! xdd


Boyf's mother bought many clothes and pants for me from THAILAND. Hmmm I think I not need to buy new clothes for Chinese New Year already. 


And a bag(inside the tote bag) from Betty Boop too. Thank you so much!!! *touched*


It's Christmas Eve today. I'll go to boyf's house to make glutinous rice balls together with his family this afternoon. Winter Solstice was over but his little brother didn't eat glutinous rice balls that day cause he was sick therefore his mom decided to make it today. And I'll go to my neighbour's wedding buffet tonight. 

What do you guys have planned today?  Hope you all have a nice day and Merry Christmas Eve!

Share with you guys, Feliz Navidad (Christmas Song) by CNBLUE 


Christmas is Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment