23 July 2011

Goodnight.

Hmmm...actually I have no idea what should I put as my post title.
 And finally I put "Goodnight" as my post title to greet everyone or should I put 
"Good Morning" as my post title because it's already midnight now XD

Accidentally fell alseep just now and it was 11.17pm when I opened my eyes.
My feeling was like "Goshhh I don't want to suffer insomnia tonight" =\
I sincerely hope I'm able to sleep later and wake up on time tomorrow.


I skipped school today, again. I'm a lazy student indeed.
Planning to accompany my dear to have his hair cut at MONSOON, 1U
but we cancelled it at last due to transportation problem so I stayed at his house for a whole morning.


Recently I have become a member of LOOKBOOK
It provide a collective fashion consciousness. I found some fashion looks there, lets check it out.




 Bekah Dale, I like her so much! She is pretty and adorable.


Okay, back to the topic and continue my post with picture.
I received an organic lip balm from my dear's mother which is 81% organic and made with pride in USA.


lipfriendly, earthfriendly, ecolips =D


It's weekend again. Hope you all enjoy your weekend and don't just spend your time at home.
Nothing much to write, that's all for this post. I'm going to off laptop and sleep now.
Goodnight and sweet dreams, people :)




Will change a new background when I'm free, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment