13 November 2010

Holiday


As you all know, Holiday is coming!
Some people are looking forward to their holiday
Some people do not like holiday.
For me, I love HOLIDAY! =D

Outing with friends, Dating with him
Rest at home, Sleep enough
What a nice holiday! huh~


But I hope I can find a part time job.
Because...
NO MONEY NO OUTING


Hire me plsss.

I have asked many shop owners whether they need a part time worker.
And leaved my phone number for them to contact me.

But up to now still NO reply =(


I really need a part time job!

Anyone can introduce for me? 


Maybe I just can wait until next year
Next Year Im sixteen!


Nevermind. :)
Although I can't find a job but I do enjoy my holiday.
I sure I will hang out with my dearest friends.
Genting? Sunway? or Anywhere.


Friends, lets have fun ! XDDD


Wish you all have a nice holiday! x)





No comments:

Post a Comment