26 August 2011

my new baby ♡

Seems like I have been so long time didn't update my blog.
The last time I blogged was last Saturday. No doubt. I just can update my blog during weekend.
This is because I'm so so busy during weekdays, a lot of things I need to do *sigh*


And guess what? I got myself a guitar!


my new baby 

Thanks to boyf's mom for buying this guitar for me! =D
My guitar teacher is currently teaching me "Happy Birthday" song. He said this was the first song that his teacher taught him. HAHA. And my finger tips feel pain when I press the string.
No pain no gain, I need to practise more and more to become better.




That's all for this post. Just a little update today.
I'll be back to blog more because it's HOLIDAYS! Happy Holiday to you all and enjoy your holidays.
Don't just stay at home and face to your computer, get out from your house and breathe fresh air.
Byeeee~



Music is my soul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment