19 June 2011

Papa's Day

Went to Kepong Carnival which held at my primary school this morning
with Xuan and Khay, so sad En couldn't join us because she need to attend tuition.

I was shocked that my beloved primary school has changed a lot.
This was my second visit to my primary school, last time visit was Teacher's Day of 2008.
yea, I know it has been so long time, three years ago.


There was many people going to the Carnival.
And it was awfully HOT at there, I kept sweating, hate it!


Many people were queueing to buy 三间庄

We walked around the Carnival but we had no idea what should we buy.
Finally, Xuan and Khay bought Asam Laksa with 1 coupon.
Hmm.. I think it's tasty because they kept sweating while eating it XD


I was glad to meet my old classmates and teachers there.
Kelly, Wai Yin, Yvonne, Yi Qi, Jeff, Wei Xin, Zhuan Hao and more.
Wish to see you all again when next gathering, maybe on this year-end holidays?


Xuan, Khay and I went back our 6A class to take photo.
Awww.. I miss the time when we studied at there.
We had many memories and funny moments at there.




Blackboard


The weather was cloudy.

My fat fat leg ><''


Hahah.. Khay is higher than Xuan.


Xuan forced Khay to stand lower than her XD


So sad we couldn't stay longer time at there because the security guard called us to go down.
Bought ice-cream from teachers' stall, it was so niceeee!

My favourite flavour - Yam and Chocolate!

Back home at 2pm++, EXHAUSTED!
But I had a nice day with you all =)

And today is Papa's Day, I love you dad even though sometimes I dislike you.
My sis and I had bought presents for my dad.

Hair and Body Wash from The Body Shop.

Red Polo Tee from Renoma.

Dad, hope you'll like it and Happy Father's Day to you! (: 


I'm very lazy to attend school tomorrow, can I skip school tomorrow?
I know the answer must be NO because I have skipped school many days =P




Precious memories will always in my mind

1 comment:

  1. awww.... i wanted to join too but i cant!!TT sob sob...
    is this really our primary school?!
    look like much more bigger than last time!!
    and our classroom like really changed alot =O
    miss the time when we're still called a 小学生

    ReplyDelete