12 June 2011

Last day of my holidays

Today is the LAST day of my holidays. 
It seems like the time passes so fast, faster than we thought.
However, I enjoy my last day of school holidays 
with my dear at his house :)



11 June 2011

Had dinner with GELY and Xuan at D' Fortune after tuition
This was my first outing with GELY XD

My fortune cookie =)


Menu

Hot lemon with pure honey

Chicken Marryland

Banana split is awesome!!!

We chatted about our parents, friends...
And I received belated birthday presents from them =D
Thank you so much!!! You guys are so sweeeet~


Here are the presents, I appreciate it.






I'm looking forward to the next outing with you guys =)
Holiday is going to end and school reopened tomorrow *sigh*
I just want to meet my friends, not my teachers! XD





Bye, my wonderful holidays :)

1 comment:

  1. the lip balm!!!!
    fast open it and use it and tell me the feeling!!!!
    u know im the lipbalm-iac!

    ReplyDelete