31 March 2012

120314~120315 Genting Trip

안녕하세요!! Finally I'm back! I was so so so busy before that's why I didn't update my blog. So here I am *teehee* 
A shocking news will be announced later. I'll blog about my Genting trip with friends on March Holidays first.

This time was totally different from the last year we went to Genting Highland. It's because we just started planned it on the three days before the trip! Last time, we had planned it for almost 2 weeks before the trip. And also the playfellow was different from last time too. 

The boys gang: Ric Wze, Ralph Lau, Wilson Ting, Ng Jeff, Jia Wei, Wei Keat

Our gang: Su Li, Yong En, Liu and Me






The First Day

We checked in Hotel Highland and put all the luggage into the room. I forgot the room number -.-
Then, we played cards together in the room and....ahh I really forgot what have we done!
But the first day was kinda boring cause we didn't play outdoor theme park due to the hazy weather.


Having a cup of hot starbucks coffee is a must-do-things in Genting. It's AWESOME~


Some of us had our dinner at Coffee Terrace. The Carbonara there was so nice!


After having dinner, we went back to hotel and slept. That's all about our first day. Although it's kinda boring but the moment together with friends was always happy :)


The Second Day

Good Morning Genting!!


We woke up at 5am and started to get prepare for ourselves cause we were going out to play outdoor weee~ And of course camwhore in the hotel before going out xdddd

Hi Elmo~~ xd


Yea, I put on the braces ady.

Like a stylist xpppp
Some of us having breakfast at Starbucks
I'm addicted to Cocoa Cappucino recently!


After having breakfast, we waited at outdoor theme park to buy tickets. 

dang dang dang dang dang~

The first game that they played was Corkscrew. Ralph Lau, Liu and me didn't play cause we scared xppp
But I challenged myself to play it at the second time! I felt so happy and satisfied cause I have never thought that I'll play it. Woohoo~ at least I have played it once in my lifetime xddd

We also played Space Shot. I still can't believe that I have played it even though it has been a while since that day. I don't know how to express my feeling after playing space shot. It's just like the moment when you are going to drop from the highest place, you know?? Go and try to play space shot if you don't know.

After that, we also played GO-KART and Sungai Rajang Flume Ride. We were all wet after playing the Flume Ride. 

Waiting for our turn to play GO-KART.
Jeff and Ralph in front of us.




My boots became different colour after playing the flume ride lol~

The last game we played before leaving Genting was Dinosaurland lol xddd 
We took skyway cable car to skyway station then took bus to go back One Utama.

See how long the bus tickets are.

That's all about our 2 days 1 nights Genting Trip.This trip was awesome! We had lots of fun at there. 
Hmmm..I think the next trip will be after our SPM exam *sad* 








Okayy it's time to announce the big news!!!










I'm currently single. 




It's okay. I'm fine, don't worry. Actually it has been a week since we broke up.
We are good friend still. We decided to break up for our own good. We are working hard for our future in our own way. Lets fight for future together! ;D


2 comments:

  1. hey you know what you make wanna blog about this trip too!suddenly i feel like gosh i have so many feeling wanna share but im kind of lazy hahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete