29 February 2012

Cute little stuffs from KOREA

It's been awhile since my last time update blog due to my laziness and busy school life.
I'm almost doing the same things everyday. Hmm..is this what we called high-school-life? Kinda boring.

So here I am. Take a break and blogging.
It's 29th February today which only happens once in 4 years, such a special day!
Happy Birthday to those who is born on today. You are so special ;DD

Back to the topic. Boyf''s aunt traveled to Korea and brought some cute little stuffs from Korea for me.
Lets see what it is.


It's MACARON Lip Balm and Cherry Lip Balm.
The MACARON Lip Balm was bought from It's skin and the Cherry Lip Balm was bought from TONY MOLY.


I'm so in love with this cute cherry lip balm. It's smell good and the colour so nice.



I've used a little. Normally I use it while going out.


This Macoron Lip Balm is not bad too. It's grape flavour but colourless.
I usually apply it before I'm going to sleep at night.

Thanks to boyf's aunt for the souvenir! 정말 감사합니다~~
Gonna go to dental clinic tomorrow. Woots~ excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment