3 August 2012

P A S T

It's been a long time since my last post on the last day of March. Curious about what I've done in these four months? AH HUH..nothing special but what I can say is I've learned a lot. I learned to be confident, to face the truth and to not believe in everyone cause you will never know whether they are telling the truth. I'm still learning now.

As you all can see, I have changed my blogskin to simple white. I like simple thingy but life isn't simple, right? Back to the topic, I would like to share some photos that taken during last 4 months. It's all about my F O R E T I M E.

4th May 2012, Friday


My birthday celebration with friends @Fullhouse, Sunway Giza.


It's so so nice but I forgot what flavor is it. Chocolate banana(?)






After that, we had 2nd round at THE BEER FACTORY.


Thank you to you guys! I appreciate what you all have done! :D



6th May 2012, Sunday - Birthday treats @ La Casa, DPC with Sis Yvette.


4th June 2012, Monday - Korea Chocolate Caramel candy @ Genting Highland.


6th June 2012, Wednesday - My favourite Chocolate Cookie Crumble @Starbucks, The Gardens Mall.


23rd June 2012, Saturday - Jayesslee live in KL!


23rd June 2012, Saturday - The awesome opening act singing Rolling in the Deep.


30th June 2012, Saturday - Chill time @Sunway Giza.


1st July 2012, Sunday - Had hair cut @number76, Midvalley.


10th July 2012, Tuesday - My first hamper during lucky draw at school.


14th July 2012, Saturday - First time to try Blue Lagoon @FITOU, DPC.


25th July 2012, Wednesday - My first pair of BIRKENSTOCK!!!




That's all for this post. Will update about food post soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment