3 February 2012

Dragon Year!

Heyyyy. How was your CNY?  As you all know, Chinese New Year is the most important of the traditional Chinese holidays. During Chinese New Year, Chinese will be having family gathering, visiting friends and relatives and giving red angpau.

The First day of CNY.
My sis Yvette and I went to visit her kai ye who live in Selangor. This was our first time to go to his new house since he moved house.


Outfit of the day.


LOL. With my sis's Coach sunglasses.

At night, we had our dinner with my aunt's family.


The Second, Third, Forth Day and Fifth Day.
We went back to my grandmother's house which located at Tanjung Tualang, Perak for 5days 4nights. I love my granny's house so much though there was no Wifi connection but I could enjoy the time together with my family and relatives. We took many photos during these days. 


My aunt's doggie, called BOBO.


She made me miss my Lexter so much!


A selca of my outfit.


Sis Yvette and me.
Had dinner with relatives at night.


With our shyyy cousin brother.


With my cousin sisters.


With cousin sister again!


MUST-DO: LOU SANG!


a memories wall at my granny's house.


Took selca before going back to KL.


Sis Yvette and me.


The Sixth Day.
Overnight at Xuan's house for gambling. Superrr tired but happy xdd


The Ninth Day.
Skipped school and went to Yong En's house early in the morning. This was my first visit to her house cause her house is quite far from my house.

Same activity again = GAMBLING!



Leopard print is loveee.


I was so lucky that day!


It's BIG BANG at the door!

Also, we took some funny photos hahah! It's a fun day with them. 
Aikz... CNY is going to end and my 1st INTERVENTION is just around the corner.
How? What can I do?  study..........



Never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment