7 January 2012

Fight for 2012!



As you all can see, it's a planner of 2012. My school life of 2012 was officially started on 4th Jan and it had been three days already. Everything's fine, classmates are good, teachers are good, monitor is good and even my seat is very good too cause I never feel hot at my seat. But the weather when we finished school was totally torturing us! It's almost burning my hair and skin. 

As a senior of this school, I don't know why I feel so excited lol. I like my Form 5 school life although I have a lot of homework to do, have to face to SPM and attend tuition. Sometimes I may feel stress too but I'll try to think positively and do something that can relieve stress like playing guitar, reading and listening to my favourite songs. 2012 is an important year to me, a year that decide my future so I'll take it serious

By the way, Chinese New Year is coming soon. I'm so looking forward to it cause I can wear my new clothes and the most important thing is to get many Angpaus! yeap, I quite lack of money now -.-



2012 will be AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment