17 November 2011

111110 Yun & Yuan's Birthday Celebration @ La CASA

10 November 2011, Thursday

We celebrated Chee Yun and Shu Yuan's birthday in advance at La CASA, Desa Park City.
This was my second time to visit La CASA. I had my first visit to there with my sis Yvette.



Alcohol! but we didn't order alcohol la =P


The chef is quite handsome. Xuan and me could see him clearly from our seat xddd


Al Funghi(?) seems like fungi bacteria LOL


Lets pronounce together! "Y-en-steffan". It's kinda hard to pronounce, right? XD


I had my dinner already before I went to La CASA so I ordered this but I had forgotten what's it =S
Hmmm Veggie(...)? 

Forget about this, we took a lot of pictures that day too =)


Me, Xuan, Gwen and Elise ♥


LOL this photo is funny!!!


Loveeee this photo so much ♥


The Girls (taken by professional Chiok XDD)
Me, Xuan, Gwen, Elise, Shu Yuan and Chee Yun.


The Boys =D
Har zai, Wai Hong, Kim Sin, Boyf and Chiok.


Last, two pretty birthday girls with their birthday cake.
Had an unforgettable night with you all ;D



2 comments:

  1. Because the SBA has some stringent requirements with each loan they offer, seeking the help of an SBA
    counselor is recommended, especially if you've never prepared a loan package before.
    The paperwork being requested is not difficult to compile
    and send in. that they could obtain a mortgage or remortgage of up
    to as much as $If he earned enough money.

    Look at my site: loans

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an amazing paragraph for all the web users; they will obtain advawntage from
    it I am sure.

    Here is my weblog dui attorney Michigan

    ReplyDelete