7 November 2011

Chiok's Birthday!

Anyeongggg~ I'm back to update my blog. I know it has been a long time since Chiok's birthday on 27 October so I'm here to blog about his birthday celebration with us :)


We decided to change the venue that we used to visit(Desa Park City) therefore we went to UMAMI Cafe which located at K Gallery beside two petrol stations. The environment there is kinda nice and suitable for friends' gathering, birthday celebration and couple dating.


Xuan and me were the first two people who reached there. We're always very punctual xddd~
We ordered drinks first while waiting for the rest of them and we chatted a lot. And the third person who reached there was Chiok, Boyf and SuLi were the last two people to reached there -.-
Something was really funny and embarrassing happened but I'll just skipped it XDD

Then we started to EAT!!! =D


We ordered Asahi alcohol to celebrate our maknae officially turned to SIXTEEN. 
Yeah~ we're all alcoholic but I just drank a little cause boyf drank mine ><
**Readers who are under eighteen please do not follow our behaviour. Alcohol is bad for your health and skin.


Birthday cake for the birthday boy, Happy Birthday to Chiko!!! 
We bought chocolate brownies cake from Secret Recipe for him last year and we bought chocolate cake for him again this year =P


I just ate a small piece of cake only.
We chit-chatted until almost 12am then we went back home. Home sweet homeee.
There're some photos at SuLi's camera but I don't know when she will upload those photos.
So I'll update again if she has uploaded the photos ;D




Stay Tuned for my next post ya :)




2 comments: